Enclosure source

About 6 or 7 years ago I purchased a extruded aluminum enclosure with end plates its 1 x 1.25 x 3.75". Been googling about and can't find who sells it. Anyone have an idea who may have made it?

Reply to
BobS

Hammond 1455 series?

There are Chinese etc. similar ones in the Mouser and other catalogs. Most have your choice of aluminum vs plastic end panels.

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa

Hammond?

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal

If Hammond doesn't work check Pomona enclosures, available via Newark.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

--
           L     W     H
          ----------------

JF
Reply to
John Fields

Doesn't seem to be any of the common brands. It's uncommon in that it is 3.75" long and not very high or wide.

Reply to
BobS

Rose and Bopla?

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

with

Doesn't seem to be any of the common brands. It's uncommon in that it is 3.75" long and not very high or wide.

Go to FRY electronic Fat ass.

Reply to
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are M

I was looking for the same shit today but bigger box like those huge = Power Breaker Panels on the back of your building. Glad I've found them. = This will be a real testimony for John Fools, and his gang, They = don't believe me when I said I'm gonna build a 3-4kw RF power, of course = my FFC application is in the process. The dumbasses didn't want to = believe me, my tiny TO-220 MOSFET can output in Kilowatts, not as wimpy = as your MOSFET's....heehee....... No no, I'm not trying to prove myself = with this group, I have a beneficial plan with this = toy......heehee.......Don't chaknow?

Reply to
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are M

And I bet this slimp ass(JF) still thinks I'm joking. He doesn't know I = built several 5-10kw RF transmitters long before many of you dumbasses = were born...Yup, I'm in my 80's...heehee...... No joke!

Reply to
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are M

I built several 5-10kw RF transmitters long before many of you dumbasses we= re born...Yup, I'm in my 80's...heehee...... No joke!

Yet you do an excellent job writing like a 9-year old mimicking a

1980's Japanese video game.

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa

Breaker Panels on the back of your building. Glad I've found them. This will be a real testimony for John Fools, and his gang, They don't believe me when I said I'm gonna build a 3-4kw RF power, of course my FFC application is in the process. The dumbasses didn't want to believe me, my tiny TO-220 MOSFET can output in Kilowatts, not as wimpy as your MOSFET's....heehee....... No no, I'm not trying to prove myself with this group, I have a beneficial plan with this toy......heehee.......Don't chaknow?

--
Learn to line-wrap, bozo.

FFC???
Reply to
John Fields

I was looking for the same shit today but bigger box like those huge Power Breaker Panels on the back of your building. Glad I've found them. This will be a real testimony for John Fools, and his gang, They don't believe me when I said I'm gonna build a 3-4kw RF power, of course my FFC application is in the process. The dumbasses didn't want to believe me, my tiny TO-220 MOSFET can output in Kilowatts, not as wimpy as your MOSFET's....heehee....... No no, I'm not trying to prove myself with this group, I have a beneficial plan with this toy......heehee.......Don't chaknow?

--
What tiny MOSFET would that be, and please answer the question about the
length of the wire.

Eddystone diecast boxes?????? Not sure who'd make them now but occasiaonally see some NOS on eBay.

Reply to
Al

Can't you children learn to use the other side of google?

Sheesh! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I built several 5-10kw RF transmitters long before many of you dumbasses = were born...Yup, I'm in my 80's...heehee...... No joke!

Over 300 million perfect English speakers can't help the country from = zinking, they bankrupted the country by hee-hawing with the Republican = in the last 8-yrs. Heeheee.... Still in your denial Republican c*ck = suckers? Watch a big Bang! coming your way in 34 days (+/- 7 days).

Reply to
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are M

Speeders doesn't answer questions, but his mosfets do go to 11.

--
They can have my command prompt when they pry it from my cold dead fingers.
Reply to

tried

for

discuss,

Go John Fools go... Get him!...HAHAHA.......

Reply to
John Fools's brother

Lansing Instrument Company?

Might be a custom job.

Reply to
Mike

As I recall this relatively long extuded enclosure, with open ends, was a part of a kit or some other assembly that they would sell just the enclosure. It might have been an instument or display.

Reply to
BobS