Enclosure source

And I bet this slimp ass(JF) still thinks I'm joking. He doesn't know I built several 5-10kw RF transmitters long before many of you dumbasses were born...Yup, I'm in my 80's...heehee...... No joke!

--
Here's one of them in operation, no doubt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgS9dxQnJxc

JF
Reply to
John Fields

And I bet this slimp ass(JF) still thinks I'm joking. He doesn't know I built several 5-10kw RF transmitters long before many of you dumbasses were born...Yup, I'm in my 80's...heehee...... No joke!

--
And it's your _kids_ that are keeping you here???
Reply to