Identify HP board?

I was going through an old box of stuff that I bought many years ago, and ran across a couple little HP boards (approx 3 ¼" x 1 1/8"). These appear to be NOS, and have HP part number 00970-66501 (Rev 1) screened on the back of it, but I can't find any information about that part number.

Anyone have any idea on what this board might be? I do have pictures of the front and back, if anyone wants to take a look at those.

Thanks! Dave

Reply to
David Hanes

David Hanes Inscribed thus: