Digikey data sheets

It feels like the Digikey data sheets are now often links off-site, and those links are now often broken or plain wrong or otherwise useless.

Plus, most of the parts are unavailable or insanely priced.

They show several relays over $50,000 each but they are fortunately unavailable.

Reply to
john larkin

And why would they bother to get them right?

Probably it's some part that a helicopter or something needs and someone has to have the exact part. I can envision some speculation going on.

I've seen pretty dumb looking connectors for kilobucks too.

Reply to
john larkin

Yes. Digikey is almost a division of Ebay now.

Most electronic parts distributors don't stock parts any more. They are sort of broker-reps.

Digikey is useful as a multi-vendor search engine. But be careful... they make a lot of mistakes.

Reply to
john larkin

They've always been off-site.

It's just that the links are getting older and unattended.

RL

Reply to
legg

I've just come up with a great business idea: let's manufacture dumb-looking connectors for kilobucks! :-D

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

A popular misconception. In fact, the vast majority of psychopaths aren't dangerous, notwithstanding well worth avoiding anyway.

You've clearly read some of that nonsense about me on uk.diy. I was actually living in Germany when I fled it for tax reasons. And there was nothing unlawful about that. As for Lord Lucan, I've no idea what you brought him up for.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom