design of a USB IO card

if any one has done a project on designing a usb enabled io card, please let me know about it, you design details,circuits,...etc. if you have any written programs please send them too. thank you, charitha

Reply to
Charitha JD

A few years ago I designed whole set of them to make a rack based flexible IO system for a client who makes factory automation systems. They paid me a significant amount for my time and effort. If you are prepared to pay I could design a system for you. If you just want some help for free then meet the group half way and tell us properly what you are doing and ask some more specific questions.

Michael Kellett

Reply to
MK

Take a peek through the Circuit Cellar magazine. From time to time, they have a USB-based project and they put the code (and other details) on their web site.

--
Paul Hovnanian  paul@hovnanian.com
Have gnu, will travel.

ir

Also there are advertisements in the magazine for USB development boards.

The FTDI chipset has such info too.

miso