Sample codes for USB Composite Device Design

I would like to learn how to develop USB Composite Device, for example, to create virtual serial ports and virtual ethernet from a USB device. If you know there is any sample codes or projects that may help, please let me know. Thanks!

Reply to
Johnson

Virtual serial (comm) device is easy. You can get it here:

Virtual ethernet?

Do you know any OS (other than Windows and Linux) supporting it?

Reply to
linnix

Thank you. I know almost nothing about ethernet or virtual ethernet, so I can't answer your question. Could you please give me more details about virtual ethernet or ethernet?

Reply to
Johnson