Customizable Toolbars?

Suppose I wanted to add an extra toolbar to an existing program. Is there such a piece of software?

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

American English usage has many irregularly declined nouns For example, Democrat is the pluperfect form of ignoramus

=BDIs

=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF= =BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD ...Jim Thompson

=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD = =EF=BF=BD | =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BDmens =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD |

=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD |= =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD et =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD|

=EF=BF=BDmanus =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD|

=EF=BF=BD| =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD |

ss Rat =EF=BF=BD|

2 =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD |

nouns

amus

There might be. Depends on what software you're targeting. Lots of detail needed in order to answer this intelligently.

There are a couple options: Keyboard/keystroke macro recorders (separate program) if you can emulate what you want the new toolbar to do.

Recompile the software, if that's an option, adding in the new toolbar. Requires source code & additional programming.

Some programs (like Excel) have the capability to accept new toolbars via VBA programming.

-mpm

Reply to
mpm

Your newsreader should at least remove the signature when you reply. Others might see things differently, but you're reply appears to be totally messed up.

Are you referring to QuicKeys? Just curious. Seems like eons ago. If you want the ultimate automation program, use speech activated scripting/macroing.

Good luck.

Reply to
John Doe

He is using the 'Google Groups' HTML portal, and it doesn't do anything right.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Sporadic E is the Earth's aluminum foil beanie for the 'global warming'
sheep.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I want to add extra buttons to PSpice Schematics, so it would have to be something that _overlays_.

I already use Macro Express extensively.

...Jim Thompson

        Liberals are so cute.  Stupid as bricks, but cute.