Re: [OT] Bob Dole E-mails McClellan

:Scott,

>:There are miserable creatures like you in every administration >who don't have the guts to speak up >

At which point he would have been call "Traitor" by the Bushites and would have gotten a raw deal

--no different than what he's getting from NeoCons now. Heads I win; tails you lose.

:or quit >

Seems to me he did, Bob (and JT). Senility?

:if there are disagreements with the boss or colleagues. >

I know of no more honorable man than Colin Powell (though how he produced that scumbucket of a son I'll never understand) and the General got suckered by that bunch. [A Bible scholar might insert a verse here about a beguiling Satan.]

:No, your type soaks up the benefits of power, >:revels in the limelight for years, then quits, >:and spurred on by greed, cashes in[...] >

Pot; kettle; black. A NeoConservative gaming the system for personal aggrandizement is NOT news. Only surprise: A NeoCon bad-mouthing the *cashing in* meme.

Reply to
JeffM

Vote Democrat... you deserve it ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 Shrillary Clinton: Candidate of choice by the bigot states, thus
 by Clinton reasoning, the best candidate for the Democrat Party?

Jim Thomps>Vote Democrat... you deserve it ;-)

I voted for Perot in 1992. (Protest vote; I knew California would NOT skew Red no matter what I did.)

I've voted for several Green candidates.

Long ago I voted for a Republican (CA Assembly member) because the other candidates were crap.

WRT the GOP, that bunch has shown me their complete lack of veracity starting with the (yellow fluid) "trickling down" thing and arriving at the latest bunch which Goldwater wouldn't recognize as Conservatives.

*-non-interventionist-*-*+smaller.government+fiscal.responsibility+*-*-feel-that-way-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*+biggest-*-debt+trigger-happy-*-*+*-constitutionally-limited-president+*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-government-is-the-problem+biggest.government+*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-above-the-law+*-*-contrast-that-*-*-*-*+*-Wreck-The-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*+Copyright+biggest.deficits&strip=1

I don't see myself putting a mark in that column ever again. If another party can't come up with a good alternative, I'll write my own name in before I'll vote for a GOP candidate.

Reply to
JeffM

Well, since McBush has sold out to the warmingists, it probably wouldn't make much difference:

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

*-non-interventionist-*-*+smaller.government+fiscal.responsibility+*-*-feel-that-way-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*+biggest-*-debt+trigger-happy-*-*+*-constitutionally-limited-president+*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-government-is-the-problem+biggest.government+*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-above-the-law+*-*-contrast-that-*-*-*-*+*-Wreck-The-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*+Copyright+biggest.deficits&strip=1

Vote Libertarian; they're the only ones left who aren't warmingists:

McBush sold out to the warmingists some time ago:

I'm just ass-u-ming that the Demos are all have True Faith; I don't know about Osama^H^H^H^Hbama - he makes really flowery speeches, without saying anything of substance.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

Richard The Dreaded Libertarian wrote:

Nope. I'm a Progressive; I've seen how crappy unregulated commerce looks.

In addition, I recently saw a Frontline presentation that made me angry at non-Progressives who have made us the industrialized country with the WORST public health system:

(Foreigners were dumbfounded at the suggestion of personal bankrupcy because of medical bills.)

I see the science telling us we DO need to change our ways and reverse the impact of our fossil-fuel-burning legacy, so you are barking up the wrong tree.

If we do what the vast majority of climatologists are recommending and the science proves to be wrong, we still get a cleaner planet, new tech jobs, and new products & services for export to replace the smokestack jobs we've exported and the trade imbalance we've created. (We've seen far more stupid things that created jobs.)

If we follow the lead of the Do-Nothings and *they* are wrong, we get an increase in the inhospitability of the ecosystem and reach the Point of No Return before we do anything to counter the inertia.

Reply to
JeffM

This is impossible, because warmingism has absolutely nothing to do with science.

Thanks, Rich