Customizable Toolbars

Suppose I wanted to add an extra toolbar to an existing program. Is there such a piece of software?

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

I don't do Vista. And I bought several copies of XP as backup ;-)

...Jim Thompson

    American English usage has many irregularly declined nouns
    For example, Democrat is the pluperfect form of ignoramus

Yes, it's called a hack which I and many others know how to do how ever, I'm not sure how well Vista would play with that.

"

Reply to
Jamie

If the app you're trying to do this with has short cuts keys and menu's with the functions you need, it can be done. Or, if the program has documented DDE (Dynamic Data exchange) options or some kind of inter process com link process it can be done even easier. And things like running scripts etc..

I don't know what software you have in mind that you need to do this with but I'm sure it has something to do with your field or here.:)

"

Reply to
Jamie

The application, PSpice Schematics, _does_ have the function available by keystroke (alt-M, D) but I'd prefer a "button" to click.

I though there would certainly be "button"-making software that I could just buy, but my surfing came up zilch :-(