schmart DirectV installers

"

Reply to
Jamie

LOL

Reply to
Martin Riddle

Chuckle. I hate do admit it, but I did something like that once. I was mounting a towel rack on the bathroom wall, and forget that the wall had a pocket door inside. I drilled right through the door. Fortunately, I didn't install any fasteners and was able to hide my screwup under some plastic wood and stain.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

Nice. :-)

When cable/satellite TV companies advertise "free installation," you can bet that this sort of thing is going to happen!

Reply to
Joel Koltner

Our old house wasn't pre-wired for cable. When cable came to Phoenix the "free" installer was going to staple along the eaves and punch holes through the walls just as shown in the video.

I convinced him to leave me a spool of their nice RG-6 and "come back tomorrow" to hook it up.

My oldest son and I pulled it through the rafters... flat roof ranch... not much fun, but it didn't show.

...Jim Thompson

    American English usage has many irregularly declined nouns
    For example, Democrat is the pluperfect form of ignoramus