WTB: obsolete MC2023 & MC2051 TTL ICs

Looking for the above ICs (or ideas for a source) made by motorola in the 70's. I don't know much about them except they are TTL chips. Need only a few (maybe 5 for a few extra if not too expensive) of each- not a large qty. thanks for any ideas...

David Austerman

My first stop when looking for obsolete stuff. I got hits on the 2023, but not the 2051.

have the 2051.

Other places to check:

JW

Probably the 1960's. My oldest books, 1974 list the MC2023 as a Dual JK flip flop, seperate clock, and the MC2051 as Quad 2 input Nand. "Consult Factory" for a datasheet...

There are/were a couple of outfits that have real old stuff fabbed up, or have an archive of dice they package when needed. Rochester Electronics and Lansdale Semicondutor are a couple of names I remember.

Mark Zenier snipped-for-privacy@eskimo.com Googleproofaddress(account:mzenier provider:eskimo domain:com)

Reply to
Mark Zenier