WTB: Obsolete Murata LOPT MSH1FAC13

Think the subject says it all, I'm looking for an obsolete Flyback / LOPT so I can repair an old 21" Nanao MC2100s video game monitor. According to Murata the MSH1FAC13 was made obsolete 15 years ago, only 5 years after the monitor was built. Anyone got any ideas as to where I might still obtain one or even find a secondhand one in working order.

Thanks

Nick

Reply to
Nick