Molded speaker-mic plugs?

I'm looking for a source of audio cables with dual 2.5/3.5mm plugs like those used on radio speaker-mics. Here's an example:

I don't need a huge number, maybe a few hundred. I used to pay USD $5 each for these, but I can't find them for under $7 now and I'm sure someone has to have them for less.

If not, what could I expect for setup and production costs for custom molded cables? Can anyone recommend a reliable supplier?

Thanks,

Scott

Reply to
Scott Miller

We used an ebay seller who maintains a store on ebay, but also sells direct.

Look for ebay user "edisonws" we found them to be pretty good. They screwed up on a cable that we bought, and went to some lengths to get it right, even though the extra postage must have killed any chance of profit on the deal.

Take a look at their store on ebay first, you may find what you are after, then go ask about volume prices.

Peter

Peter A Forbes