Why no H11F1 OptoFET?

innews: snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net:

I have no idea. The last personal order I made to them was in 1969. All orders since then were handled by purchasing.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The point was that the same company owns them, and they may shit stock from one division to another without notice. If newark gets a big order, the Farnell stock may need to be shipped to that customer to finish filling their order.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You're not the first person to mention this.

Maybe opto-fets are less in demand now. As manufacturers have moved to lead-free lines, many expected some products to be casualties that simply weren't worth the effort of continuing with.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Eeyore wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com:

The ones I bought were lead-free. Someone decided to make them.

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan