Fairchild support - lol

Recently Fairchild have been spamming magazines with full page adverts for their Smart Power Module 3ph bridges.

So I register on their site and on their knowledge base ask

"Give me some reasons to design in for example a FSBS5CH60 rather than an IR IRAMS06UP60."

I figured they would be keen and able to expound the benefits of their product over one of their main competitors.

What I get is a badly formed multipart HTML email which asked what parameters am I interested in and attached a FSBS5CH60 (like I didn't already have it) datasheet.

When I look on their knowledge base my question is marked solved!

Anyone here have better answers?

Reply to
nospam

In the eyes of the salescritter, and its boss, it is solved; if the datasheet can't convince of their product's superiority, you are not qualified to use it. Truth is in the eyes of the beholder.

--
 JosephKK
 Click to see the full signature

This is often how companies start to act just before they start to go out of business. The people that work in the problem solving department get rated on how many problems get marked as solved. As a result, they just mark all the problems as solved and collect their bonus.

Reply to
MooseFET