where can i get ccd camera projects from ?

hi, any body know of any decent projects etc ... for using ccd camera modules , from mobile phones ??

thanks, mark k

Reply to
mark krawczuk

I've seen a fairly detailed project for uisng the CCD module in old samsung mobiles, but the effort makes me wonder if it's worth it!

Here you go. The module from a Samsung E700

Check links at the bottom of that pages and ...

The "Get-that-camera-working competition!"

Adrian C
Reply to
Adrian C