EV-38 demo board for OmniVision CCD camera C3188A

Hi All,

I am helping with imaging on board the KiwiSat project. We are considering using the Omnivision C3188A camera but are in need of the EV-38 demo board (even just to borrow).

If anyone can help, please drop me an email to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Mark.

Reply to
MarkAren

RE: EV-38 Omnivision CCD demo board for C3188A

Hi All,

I am helping with imaging on board the KiwiSat project. We are considering using the Omnivision C3188A camera but are in need of the EV-38 demo board (even just to borrow).

If anyone can help, please drop me an email to markaren10 at yahoo dot com.

Thanks,

Mark.

MarkAren wrote:

Reply to