Teledyne Semiconductor 374 dataSheet

This concerns an age-old DIP-IC from Teledyne Semiconductor with the designation 374CJ, approximately from the year 1986 (the company doesn't exist any more; merged into TelCom Semiconductor in 1993) which would have to be replaced in a motor control.

It's in a DIP-16 package, so it is not the well-known SN/HC74xx374 device (eightfold non-inverting D-FF TTL (or CMOS) chip: 20 pins), and also for sure not the OPA374 OpAmp of BB/TI. The designation CJ, CL, CN behind the number just defines the package and the temp. range.

Perhaps still someone has an age-old catalog of Teledyne Semiconductor (1980=85. 1993), where data of this device could be found?

Thank you for searching! - erikl

Reply to
erikl

1984:

MfG JRD

Reply to
Rafael Deliano

Hi Rafael, thanks a lot! I've tried to get this for a long time already, searched in various forums & user groups. Now I'll be able to replace this chip. You are my hero! Thanks again! erikl

Reply to
erikl