Toshiba CCD Controller

Hi,

I have a Toshiba IK-MK320A CCD controller and a CCD camera module (don't know what model) out of a probe microscope. I have not been able to find documentation on this particular controller and I'm trying to figure out if the controller or the CCD camera is not working (i.e. the controllers powers up and the internal power supplies seem OK, as well as the interconnecting cable, however the video out (NTSC) is scrambled. Does anyone know where I can get schematics/maintenance manuals for this controller. Thanks.

Later, -ingo

--
/* Ingo Cyliax, cyliax@ezcomm.com, Tel: 812-391-0895 */
Reply to