.sch viewer

hi, any body know of a free .sch viewer ? thanks, mark k

Reply to
mark krawczuk

Is that .SCH for Protel, Eagle, P-CAD, OrCad, PSpice, Xilinx, or something else entirely?

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

dang, didnt know that there where so many differant types.\ all i got is a .sch file , and want to view it. mark k

Reply to
mark krawczuk

On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 19:36:36 -0800 (PST), "David L. Jones" put finger to keyboard and composed:

If you're using Windows, go to a command prompt and type ...

debug filename.sch -d 100 -q

Look for clues in the file header.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

You don't actually need to type the - in -d as debug puts it in for you. An easier way to view any file is ZTREE - works as well or better than the old XTREE Alan

Franc Zabkar wrote:

Reply to
Alan Peake

For a second there I thought you were going to say: "debug g=3Dc800:5"

Reply to
Mark Harriss

Nah! It wasn't formatted properly. ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 07:51:33 +1000, Alan Peake put finger to keyboard and composed:

I thought that would have been obvious to the OP, hence I didn't point it out.

Actually you can get by without third party utilities.

Just type ...

edit /r /64 filename.sch

... to view the file in read-only mode at 64 bytes per line. At the bottom of the screen you can see the decimal value of the byte under the cursor.

I'm assuming that edit.com is available in XP or whichever Windows version the OP is using. In any case all the relevant information is probably in the header, so Debug should display it. Alternatively, r-clicking the file in Windows Explorer and selecting Properties may tell you something about it.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

I dare you to type MFM into google... It has a *completely* different meaning now although interleaving is probably a good word for it

--
Clint Sharp
Reply to