What SCR is this?

I have an SCR in a TO-92 that looks like this:

----- |-X289| |G3- 1| | 427| ----- | | |

I'm looking for a datasheet on it. Don't know what to put in the Google search box - any help would be appreciated!

Thanks, Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

Here is a small list of SCR manufacturers which may help:

www.interfacebus.com

Thanks for replying - it is appreciated. I'm still looking - I went to all of the sites at the link and couldn't find the part.

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

ehsjr schrieb:

Is there any kind of logo on the device? Can you provide a link to a (good, sharp!) photo? Sometimes it's helpful to see the typeface.

--
Dipl.-Ing. Tilmann Reh
http://www.autometer.de - Elektronik nach Maß.

No logo and nothing unusual about the typeface.

Reply to
ehsjr