TEA5764UK Where in the UK?

Does anyone know where I could get a Philips TEA5764UK in the UK? In the quantity of 1...

I've tried Farnell, rsComponents & Maplins. Nothing...

TIA Hamish.

Reply to
Hamish

Hamish wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net:

Try CPC (Combined Precision Components). It sounds like something they'd sell, these IC's are often used in commercial gear, and that firm has a good history of support stocks for that stuff.

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan