PIC10F20x UK availability

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get hold of the surface mount version of the PIC10F series here in the UK ? Crownhill only do the 8 pin DIP version which I think really defeats the object when only 6 pins are used!

Tried Maplin, Farnell and RS and they don't do them. Any help much appreciated.

Tim

Reply to
Astroman

Well, I don't know where you had your eyes.... :-)

Farnell: 7406022, 7406046, 7406060, 7406083 all in SOT-23.

HTH Wolfgang

--
From-address is Spam trap
Use: wolfgang (dot) mahringer (at) sbg (dot) at

Have you tried buy.microchip.com - I got mine directly from there.

-Rob.

Astroman wrote:

Reply to
Robert Learney

but for the 6-pin chips they have a hughe minum order quantity!

Wouter van Ooijen

-- ------------------------------------

Webshop for PICs and other electronics
Teacher electronics and informatics

Reply to
Wouter van Ooijen (www.voti.nl

Not showing any minimum when I looked just now.... (could be that this varies by country though)

Reply to
Mike Harrison

by country though)

You are right. The minum was there some timne ago (IIRC one reel, =

1500). Not any more :)

Wouter van Ooijen