UK embedded resources

Hi,

Could anyone tell me where I can get printed magazines (not internet sites) on embedded development? It seems a bit expensive to subscribe to the US embedded systems programming magazine from the uk.

Also, does anyone know of a site listing UK based companies involved in embedded systems development?

Thanks!

Paul

Reply to
strider

test "strider" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
SilDiq

Best Regards John McCabe

To reply by email replace 'nospam' with 'assen'

Reply to
John McCabe

Have a look at these sites:

Vadim