Looking for manuals (user, service) and parts for HP plasma

Model CPTOH-0603 50" plasma TV, 2006 model.

I search the 'net and don't find anything on CPTOH models. Is this known by a series name as "Pavillion" or such?

The HP PL-*** models are all over the 'net, but not CPTOH.

Is this made by another manufacturer and relabeled? Should I be looking for another make/model to find info on this plasma? Like...?

Thanks.

Reply to
DaveC

by a

Research indicates that a CPTOH-603 is the same as a PL5060N. Some places also refer to this unit by its part number EK430AA. There's also a similar model with a 42" screen, PL4260N (aka CPTOH-0602). These TVs seem to have a reputation for being problematic, it got to the point where HP was forced to extend the warranty on them...

The service manual for the PL5060N and PL4260N is here:

User manual for these sets can be found on HP's website.

Reply to
nvic

Thanks!

Happy Holidays and New Year!