Spare parts for HP C4083A duplexer

Some might remember my question on rewiring a HP Color laserJet duplexer for 230V. I got a unit from Germany yesterday, and the sticker on the back has two parts, one for 100-127V, with UL approvals, and one for 220-240, with CE approval, so the units on US Ebay would most likely have worked fine :-)

Anyway, unfortunately the unit has a broken plastic latch for the rear cover, and although it works, I'd prefer to have this fixed. The whole duplexer is an FRU from HP, no individual parts available. Does anyone happen to have a parts donor laying around with a good left (as seen from the front of the printer) rear latch?

Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Tornblom