Video lectures

Hi, I'm looking for anyplace that sells learning ac/dc electronics using video lectures. I have math videos and they are very helpful. Rather than watch TV at night, I'd rather watch instructional videos on learning electronics. If anyone knows where to purchase, pls let me know. you can also email me at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Thx.

Reply to
hdjim69

Sorry but I have not been able to find anything like what you ask for, I am affraid you will have to resort to the old fashion way "reading". If you are just starting out have a look at these documents that I found helpfull.

Richard Harris

yeah...I read all the time. But it would be nice to watch and listen. Some lectures even use demonstrations. You can't get that from a book. And if there is something you're not clear on, just keep rewinding and replaying until it sinks in.

Reply to
hdjim69

I found small animations on ultra-basic concepts.

Go to parent directory for other interesting animations . . .

Reply to
Ekstasis