Looking for a socket

Hi, I am looking for a 144-pin TQFP prototype socket. Since I cannot afford the socket from Yamaichi(IC149 Series), does anyone know the alternative part which could give me lower price ? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Wong

There is no significantly cheaper alternative. QFP sockets are

*extremely* expensive. Suggest you mount the chip to a QFP->100 mil header, or QFP->PGA adapter board.
Reply to
Lewin A.R.W. Edwards

Hi Lewin, Yes, it's *extremely* expensive for me too. Anyhow, thanks for ur suggestion.

Reply to
Wong

Tried Emulation Technology Inc ?

I have used them in the past and have nothing but good things to say about them.

regards Alastair

Reply to
JukeboxWizard

them.

Hi Alastair,

Thanks but do you know how much it cost ?

regards, Wong

Reply to
Wong