Display in a push button,looking for datasheet

Hello I remember to have some scraped boards,probably some fancy reception phones,from Siemens,early 90's.

They mount lot of these display,each one forming an active pushbutton.

I' not able to find any datasheet,there 's no mark,i don't even know if it is a commercial product or a custom one.

Thanks for any help you can provide

Diego

Reply to
blisca