Can't find this datasheet anywhere!

I need a datasheet for what I believe to be a voltage regulator IC. The part # on the package reads: 7101AC and there's an "ON" logo in the corner so I know it's made by ON Semi. I can find plenty of sites that sell the part but none that have the datasheet. Even the ON Semi website is no help. ?????

Thanks for any info.

-Adam

Reply to
ajcrm125

Could it be an op amp?

Gordon S. Hlavenka           http://www.crashelectronics.com
               It's bad luck to be superstitious
Reply to
Gordon S. Hlavenka

I don't think so. It's got 7 leads comming off of it and is in a D2PAK 7 lead package:

similar to many of the other voltage regulators ON Semi makes.

Reply to
ajcrm125