Alesis/Wavefront chips

Looking for a Pacific Rim source of modest (1 tube of each) quantities of several ALxxxx chips. Maybe Patrick of Town Target is still lurking. M

Reply to
moby

Why does it have to be a Pacific Rim source ?

What are you doing with them btw ?

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

I find Asian, especially HK/Taiwanese sources easier to deal with because they are usually happy to use the postal service (cheap) not extortionate shippers like Fedex/UPS/DHL (US) and Parcelforce (UK). Towntarget even takes Paypal !. It just annoys me to get whacked an extra $100 by Fedex etc when a parcel, however small, crosses a border.

Need many many individual channels of delay, and client has requested

24 bit (Thus knocking out my venerable but ancient CS4231 module). M
Reply to
moby

Ah the AL3201. I've used that. have fun.

You could try these guys in the UK who definitely stock Wavefront. I know they ship abroad. Don't know what carrier though.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear