Free 8255 chips

I have a large number of unused 8255 programmable peripheral interface ICs that will be binned if I can't find anyone who wants them. You'll have to take the whole lot (about 30 tubes with 10 chips in each), and you'll need to pick them up from Ormond Vic 3204 during business hours.

I didn't look at every tube, but most seem to be Mitsubishi M5L8255AP-5

In the tube I'm looking at right now, the chips have a manufacturing code of 827107 printed on them. They can't possibly be from 1982, so I'm not sure how to read that code as a date.

Does anyone want them?

Peter

Reply to
Pete

I have a large number of unused 8255 programmable peripheral interface ICs that will be binned if I can't find anyone who wants them. You'll have to take the whole lot (about 30 tubes with 10 chips in each), and you'll need to pick them up from Ormond Vic 3204 during business hours.

I didn't look at every tube, but most seem to be Mitsubishi M5L8255AP-5

In the tube I'm looking at right now, the chips have a manufacturing code of 827107 printed on them. They can't possibly be from 1982, so I'm not sure how to read that code as a date.

Does anyone want them?

Peter

Reply to
Pete

8th hour/fab line of 271st day of 2007?
--
Shaun.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
~misfit~

Thanks for the kind offer Peter. I thought I was opening some gambling spam.

Reply to
Bob

I certainly would.

Not sure if it would be worth a trip to Melbourne for me though (I'm in rural Vic). The fuel or train-fare + lunch would add up to a lot more than eg. the cost of postage (hint?) without considering the time and trouble.

I might ask someone I know who does work around Melbourne, though it's probably a long shot.

--
__          __
#_ < |\| |< _#

I just put the bundle of tubes on a bathroom scale and it says 3.2Kg. I'm not sure where you are, but that's likely to be a lot of postage.

Peter

Reply to
Pete

What's your postcode - I'll ask our admin people here at work how much it'd cost to freight to you.

Peter

Reply to
Pete

Email sent. Thanks.

--

Chips are on their away, Kev - details via email.

Peter

Reply to
Pete