What is EIAD?

what is meant by EIAD tantalum capacitors?

i tried to find on the internet, but in vain.

can anyone give me account of this? they are used in spartan3 evaluation board from xilinx alongside the voltage regulator LT1585T. does anyone know about this?

TIA, Shreyas Kulkarni

Reply to
Shyran

well, do u have any problem dear, if i keep posting my questions? if u have, u r free to ignore them. i have not made any compulsion on u to answer them, ok?

i m pretty new to this field and i m bound to develope problems; and i dont think myself to be too experienced to answer other's questions with certainty. so my posts are comprised of only problems and in the near future i intend to keep this policy. convey me if u have any problem with this.

regards, Shreyas

Reply to
Shyran

thanks Helmut for that link.

regards, Shreyas

Reply to
Shyran

His 8th request to those that (unlike him) bother to read usenet to solve his problem.

Still wish I could automatically kill file anything originating from google.

Reply to
nospam

"Shyran" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Hello Shreyas, this is a capacitor with size D of the EIA standard coding. Tantalum capacitors are available in different sizes named A, B, C, D, E. A is the smallest and E is the biggest size.

Best Regards, Helmut

Reply to
Helmut Sennewald