Digifusion FVRT90 DVR

Anyone tried upgrading the 80Gb HD to 160Gb on one of these DVB-T recorders?

My google searches so far found a message board with someone claiming to have done so, but no info on preparing/formatting the new drive, there does not appear to be a format function in any of the menus.

A phone call to Digifusion got the response that no hardware or support is offered for upgrading and doing so is entirely at own risk - they told me they couldn't give any information and "best try the internet".

TIA.

Reply to
ian field