Anyone have IVEX WinBoard 2.26a?

I am a registered WinBoard 2.25 user. I want to move from Windows 2000 to Windows XP but Version 2.25 does not work there. I was able to get Version 2.27x which works on XP but it has an ugly bug - the opening splash screen remains on the screen as long as the program is running. Can't minimize it.

Apparently Version 2.26a also works on Windows XP and does not have this annoying bug. Anyone have this version that could share it with me?

I will use my own registration number with it, of course, so this is completely above board.

-Craig

Reply to
Craig Johnson