nmix/t-0020 board layout

Hi all,

In my quest to get reaquainted with microprocessors I have recently aquired an NMIX/T-00200 evaluation board (made by NewMicro) for working with the MC68HC11 microprocessor. I have the user's manual via online, but the document with the board's layout is very blurry and unreadable. I can't get a copy from either the person that I purchased it from (via Ebay), or from NewMicro (which hasn't returned my email inquiry). Does anyone have a copy of the "data sheet" which shows this board's layout? Or, where I can obtain one?

And...

Along with the board I got was an Xilinx XC3020 board. I'm assuming that this is used to program the EEPROM on the 68HC11. (?) Anyone able to point me in the right direction regarding using this board?

Again, basically I got the evaluation board in the hopes of doing some basic assembly programming of the processor via my PC. Interfacing it via the serial port of my PC. I got it for what I thought was cheap via Ebay and probably didn't do enough homework before doing so... my bad! So, any help from someone out there would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for your input...(no pun intended)

Scott

Reply to
Scott Brehler

If it's useless to you, that's arguably DOA, for all practical purposes - does your seller have a DOA policy?

(DOA == Dead on Arrival).

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise