Really Obnoxious Sound

Then there are several failures on this group, and they go by a a 150 or more phony names.

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Do you always stutter as you type?

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

record the nahhhhhhhhhhh sound the alien made on the episode of american dad where the daughter runs off with some guy , and american dad offers $50000 reward to bring his daughter back..

mark

no one

Rank amateur! Use a clip from one of Obama's speeches.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Or a Larkin rant... that ought to boor (spelling intentional :-) people to death. ...Jim Thompson

That will only freak out people who have some sort of connection to reality.

Reply to
flipper

The rest don't matter, do they?

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Did you hear him ranting about the phone system in the White House, or that an airline had Live TV before Air Force One? Didn't anoyne tell hime he was electd to work, not to act like a spoiled child?

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Well, Seeing as how one of them is President...

Reply to
flipper

It would be one thing if he actually had an idea on how technology could improve function and efficiency but this shows you his level of 'intellect', he want's "fancy buttons and stuff."

Reply to
flipper

offers

He has trouble with his telepromter, and they are very old technology.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

offers

It's obvious that he doesn't listen to what he says...

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Want is?

It's just "wants," no apostrophe.

This is particularly egregious, because it breaks up a word that has nothing to do with possessives OR contractions.

Hope This Helps! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

american

offers

Well, you're speaking like someone who has a connection to reality.

In addition, you apparently believe what's said should have rational meaning, at least when supposedly trying to convey what are presumed to be, by the nature of the topic, rational thoughts.

However, I don't think those assumptions apply to Barack Obama who, it seems clear, will say virtually anything that 'sounds good'. It's the 'sound' of the thing that matters and not whether there's any logic or truth to it, aka a connection to reality.

You imagine he doesn't listen to what he says because you expect sense, and what he says isn't. I argue he knows exactly what he's saying and that 'making sense' simply isn't a part of the purpose.

Reply to
flipper

american

offers

I don' think he cares. His ego wants 'cool stuff'.

What's the point of being President if you can't pontificate, order people around, and have the coolest stuff?

Reply to
flipper

american

offers

What's the point of running for re-election when your a known loser?

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

american

offers

I think he is just repeating what the voices in his head say.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid? on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

That question hardly makes sense because he won the first time around.

Reply to
flipper

american

offers

That's an excuse I'm not willing to allow him.

Reply to
flipper

This time around, the MSM can't ignore it.