PADS, jumper problem

I route single sided board and I cannot use jumpers? When I'am trying to put a jumper on track a message appears "Can't add jumper". When I'am trying to put a jumper while routing nothing is happend, my comand (Ctrl + Alt + J) is quite ignored?? What is wrong??

Reply to
mili

mili, Do you have the jumper feature in the modules you are running? Do you have a secondary module that may be required for the module containing jumpers ot work? PADs is riddled with requirements for different mosules/functions/features to function. I don't have the answer but know from my past experience that you used to need about 3 expansion/advanced/feature modules before the jumper feature would work.

--
Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

"mili"  wrote in message
>I route single sided board and I cannot use jumpers? When I\'am trying
> to put a jumper on  track a message appears "Can\'t add jumper". When
> I\'am trying to put a jumper while routing nothing is happend, my comand
> (Ctrl + Alt + J) is quite ignored?? What is wrong??

Reply to
Brad Velander

Can't you add a resistor with a value of 0 ohms?

Reply to
martin.shoebridge

martin.shoebridge je napisao/la:

Yes I can. But that resistor must bi put in the scheme then. That will be very confused. It doesn't matter any more. Thanks anyway.

Reply to
mili