Orcad and Autoroute with Jumpers

I've got a schematic which I"ve setup with Orcad Layout and set it to single sided. The bottom layer is set to routing and the top later set to jumper. I've also set the jumper lengths under options. From what I've read the auto route should now create jumpers when it can't find a route.

But its not working :( What am I missing?

Reply to
John Dough