Gnucap tutorial

Anyone know of a good Gnucap tutorial? I am aware of the Gnucap tutorial furnished on the website. I find it leaves much to be desired.

(I am very familiar with command line SPICE simulators: the Gnucap program has a different feel to it and I'm having difficulty getting my mind around it. It is difficult enuf having to analyze a circuit without having to constantly rethink how the tool works. I'm hoping to find a good tutorial to help)

Mark Walter

Reply to
Mark Walter