OT? For Sale: Tango PCB+ v2.21

I have a few licenses for Tango PCB+ v 2.21, board layout software, meaning real hardware keys. No fake "software to replace a failed key," copied manuals, or any BS like that. Real keys, legit licenses.

I also have one license/key for the RoutePro "auto router" which is pretty good, considering its place in time.

One each, original manuals for RoutePro, and PCB+. They are complete and well detailed, but they are big and heavy for shipping purposes.

Tango is a DOS based board layout package. The netlist import is basic, ascii, and very simple. Seems to get along with most sch packages that can do ascii netlists, like OrCad. Includes a third party back annotation program.

Anyway, just curious if anyone might be interested in making a serious offer for one or more of them. I don't have the original install disks, but I have archived the existing software with all the drivers and libraries, including some of the ones I have created, onto a CD.

Being a DOS based proggy, you just copy to your drive, edit the ini file to match your drive letter and paths, and you are on your way. It is a pretty nice, flexible program. I created up to 10 layer boards with it, for products used in the CATV industry for commercial inserters and other pro, job related products. Easy to use, easy to make parts, easy gerber output.

Nice, easy to learn package for any kind of PCB layout, hobby or professional.

Pmail snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com if you are interested or curious, or have questions.. (or post here)

Thanks,

Mark

Reply to
mark

Carl Goldenbusky

Hi Carl,

I sent you pmail, and wonder if you got it, and if you are still interested. Just let me know. If you want a copy, I am sure we can agree on the details :-)

Mark

Reply to
mark