Sumbox 386ex Board For Sale

I have a Sumbox credit card sized 386ex PC running DOS or Linux. I'll take $150 or best offer. I can accept payment via paypal.

Here are the specs:

FEATURES OF THE 386 ENGINE:

INTEL 386ex Processor provides a credit card sized PC.

PC Compatible architecture.

DOS compatible operating system as standard.

Linux available as no-cost option.

16Mbytes Dynamic RAM.

512 Kb Flash memory containing Bootstrap, Bios, DOS, and DOS Drive A:

USB Slave Port - use the 386 Engine as a PC peripheral.

10BaseT Ethernet Port and 2 Serial ports (COM1, COM2).

Compact Flash slot - Device appears to DOS as Drive C:

Console on Com1 allows easy configuration - See a DOS prompt through COM1.

Processor BUS accessible for addition of external modules to stack on the

386 Engine.

Temperature Sensor and 1-Wire Interface for external sensors, etc.

Battery backed Real Time Clock.

Low power design requires only a single 5v, or 3.3v supply.

User programmable software using industry standard languages and tools.

Complete SUMBOX Software Development Kit available.

I'll throw in a couple compact flash cards as well. Includes the software development kit. The board was only used for a couple weeks to learn embedded Linux. For more info or to purchase, please email me directly and I'll send the datasheet/brochure.

Thanks,

Clark Pope

Reply to
Clark Pope