MAX4581

I've had a request to quote the design of a pin-for-pin replacement of the MAX4581.

Not being on the buying side of such stuff, is this really a hard-to-get part?

It's not a terribly difficult thing to design (I did the ON-Semi re-do of the 4051-52-53 series many years ago), but I'm suspicious that I'm being used as a price-reduction tool :-) ...Jim Thompson

=A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

=A0 =A0| =A0 =A0mens =A0 =A0 |

=A0 | =A0 =A0 et =A0 =A0 =A0|

=A0|

=A0 =A0 =A0 |

Could well be.

MAX4581&stock=3D1

Michael

Reply to
Michael

Jim Thompson Inscribed thus:

Are these not a second source for the HC74C family.

--
Best Regards:
                Baron.

And being used as a price-reduction tool is all that bad?

Reply to
PeterD

Not if you get paid for your time in preparing a quote.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

"Jim Thompson" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Hmm... Maxim has a myriad of MAX4581 types for sale,

so I can hardly imagine there's no one available that meet your customers requirements. Can't get another idea then the the one you already have: Pricing.

petrus bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter