DXP2004 Schematic to PLD: How?

Fellow techies,

This is the first time I've ever attempted to do this, so please excuse me if I ask a seemingly "obvious" question.

Working in Altium DXP2004: I've finished a schematic representation of a long-obsolete Signetics part that I want to replace by burning the design into a PLD.

The design itself is not very complex: Four J-K flip-flops, some NAND gates, and a couple of inverters. I'm thinking it would fit into a

22V10 series pretty nicely.

Here's the kicker: I've only the vaguest idea of how to take that schematic and turn it into a fuse map for the PAL/PLD, and no idea whatsoever of how to do it in DXP. I've found plenty on taking designs and turning them into FPGA's, but that's gross overkill for what I need to do.

Assistance appreciated, quotes from the Firesign Theater always welcome. ;-)

Thanks much.

--
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute
(Known to some as Bruce Lane, KC7GR)