Connector Labeling

When labeling a connector with a site name when do you use "P" as in P1 or "J" as in J1. I have also seen "E" used. If anyone could explain these labels, I would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks and regards,

Tod

Reply to
Tod Adamson

I usually use "J" for a panel-mounted connector of either sex, but sometimes will use "P" for a male connector and "J" for female.

--
Peter Bennett VE7CEI
email: peterbb4 (at) interchange.ubc.ca

Peter,

Thank you very much for your answer. It makes sense to me. I quests "E" is for a jumper field.

Tod

or

Tod Adamson