Eurotel ctv parts supplier wanted.

Greetings group. I have a Eurotel ctv model EU-6898 with a vertical deflection problem.

Can anyone please tell me where I can obtain a schematic and or parts?

I have tried HCSD and Speedy Spares for a schematic without luck.

Thanks, Russell Griffiths.

Reply to
rg26ce1991

looks like a teac model no:

Reply to
Max Harding vk3jin

Yes Max, it does. But Speedy Spares tell me there is no Teac EU-6898.

Bye, Russell Griffiths.

Reply to
rg26ce1991

On 26 Oct 2005 19:29:48 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" put finger to keyboard and composed:

You might be able to match the part number of the FBT with another set.

-- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar