Digitor G5151 ctv - no hor. drive.

Greetings group. Digitor ctv model G5151.

Power light always stays red in standby mode or on mode.

Output voltages from power supply 8v and 83v(B+)

There is no horizontal drive signal from IC100 (OM8361), pin 37.

The adjustment for B+ only varies the v by around 5v.

Caps and many diodes/resistors tested.

Unable to find a schematic yet.

Can anyone please tell me if the B+ is correct?

What pins on IC100 are the power pins and what should the voltages be?

Any other info?

Thanks, Russell Griffiths.

Reply to
Russell Griffiths

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 10:45:26 +1100, "Russell Griffiths" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Is this datasheet (TDA8361) the correct one?

Can you trace the circuit in this area? It may be possible to calculate the correct voltage from the component values.

Have you tried DSE's service department?

Vp, pin 10, 8V ???

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Russell, B+ seem s a bit low. Is the Horz Output Transistor ok. Is vertical drive present.pin 43 Is VSTART present pin 36 OM8631 see TDA 8631 Vp PIN 10 8V Check yoke windings for s/c turns Cheers Joe

_62_3.pdf

Reply to
valiumboy

Hi Russell,

You could try the DSE service department although I don't know if they will help you as these units are serviced under contract by Telefix, so they may be your best bet for a schematic.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Paull

Thanks for the info. (again) Franc. I have just downloaded the datasheet and it looks like the chip I have. Thanks for the other info, I will let you know how the job turns out.

Russell Griffiths

Greetings Joe. Yes I thought the B+ was a bit low too, but I have not yet found out what it should be. The HOT appears to be o.k. I will check the other things you have mentioned.

Ta, Russell Griffiths.

Russell Griffiths

Thanks Mike. I will try them both if I have too. Bye, Russell Griffiths

will

may

Reply to
Russell Griffiths

No worries Russell.The B+ sould be around 110-120v depending of the design and size of the CTV.

Reply to
valiumboy