Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Re: Small Appliance Parts
February 3, 2008, 12:44 am
rate this thread
As the other two have said the man to contact is
19 Prospect Rd,
Summer Hill NSW
(02) 9799 8242
He specialises in the collection of rubbish from the street verges and it's
race on bin days as to who gets to it first. More than likely Mr. Allison
can help you and please be forewarned that he may be unpleasant to deal with
if he is in one of his moods ;-)
PS note to Phil. Don't ever say that I don't try and genuinely help you in
your hobby business.
- » Re: LATEST TOP GEOLOGIST 'S VIEW OF SEA LEVEL RISE... 4 m END OF YEAR 2008
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Replacing NiCd batteries in an obsolete Uniden UH-052XR radio?
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » A solid state replacement for the lowly 2D21 Thyratron tube...(sorry for the On-To...
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Repair