Re: LATEST TOP GEOLOGIST 'S VIEW OF SEA LEVEL RISE... 4 m END OF YEAR 2008

>> but my view > > Troll

What is this stupid obsession some people have of cross posting mid topic? Don't you idiots realise the gist of the topic is lost to the people of aus.electronics because unless we were following it from it's original start we have NFI what you are rabbiting on about. The stupid thread didn't start here, so why bring it to this NG in the first place?

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge