Sloman's Trolling Must Stop (2023 Update)

Hi, I am still being stalked by a regular called Bill Sloman. He lives in Sydney, not that far away. He is stalking several others as well. He does this for a hobby. Bill, now in his late 70s, has become a raving nut case. Like Sleepy Joe, he is quiet demented. He is clueless about: 1. What is a red herring. 2. What is a straw man. 3. The logical fallacy of using a hand picked example as proof of a much wider contention that it is not part of. 4. Any idea what constitutes " fair comment ". 5. Or that following a poster about and trying to cancel them with insults is TROLLING. It is quite possible to ruin this NG completely . I do know how. I will do so if I get no help. ....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Phil Allison snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:2e76660f-fa03-43ef- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Yet another Usenet PUSSY crying out lies about others. Bill... stalking you? Yeah, right. He has nothing better to do than follow around a f****ng Usenet total retard.

Your stupidity must stop. It would be great if I were the one to implement your cessation of motion. But that is just wishful thiking, inut?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I don't stalk anybody. I just post rude comments when other people post total nonsense, with an explanation of why I think it is total nonsense.

Of course people silly enough to post total nonsense can't follow the explanations, and tend to ignore what has been said, and snip them without comment.

Phil Allison does like to claim this. It is an obviously foolish claim, but he can't come up with anything more plausibe.

Joe Biden isn't in the least demented either. Donald Trump did push out some election propaganda making this claim, but very few Americans seem to have taken it seriously, and all of them were silly enough to believe the rest of Trump's nonsense and even voted for him

I don't seem to understand either term in the way Phil does, which is to say as labels he can stick on any argument which he can't follow and doesn't like.

That is called cherry picking.

"Fair comment" is a matter of opinion. Phil's idea of "fair comment" does include declaring that anybody who disagrees with him is demented, autistic or psychopathic, often all three..

Phil seems to think that harvesting delusions from Sky News (the Australian equivalent of Fox News) and posting them here is an innocent activity which should be tolerated without comment, let alone criticism.

You've been doing your best of years. It has survived so far.

Hospital services in NSW are under increasing pressure from Covid-19 cases, and the mental health services claim to be under strain because the anti-Covid lockdown rules are driving people nuts. Phil was pretty potty before we went into lock-down, and his chances of getting help now aren't great.

He not going to ask nicely, either.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Sounds like a crime, you should call the police about it

Reply to
bitrex

It would be hilarious if they actually lived on the same street or in the same building but have been arguing over the Internet for years. And people call millennials lazy...

Reply to
bitrex

He follows-up most of my posts with dumb insults, like a crazed Chihuahua biting at my ankles. Or I assume he still does, since I don't read his posts.

If he shifts his attention to you, you have my gratitude.

But ignore him.

He hasn't designed anything in decades, and previous attempts were mostly failures.

Ignore him.

Help: Ignore him. If you get all worked up, he wins.

Reply to
jlarkin

He lives in a nearby suburb, not too far from my nephew who works for Google. It's far enough away that I wouldn't be allowed to visit at the moment - the Sydney lock-down rules are quite strict, if not strict enough to stop the number of Covid-19 infections creeping up steadily.

If everybody took them seriously, they probably would be strict enough to stop the epidemic in a couple of weeks, but the Delta strain is infectious enough that it doesn't take many irresponsible idiots to keep the numbers rising. With the original strain, about 20% of the infected were responsible for about 80% of the infections, and people who are seriously sociable can infect even more people if they have caught the Delta strain.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

It seems like he's the only one who cares about your retarded opinions enough to challenge them.

You seen unable to to explain those points if and when are abused.

I do not negotiate with bullies or terrorists.

Reply to
Jasen Betts

Hey DecadedBrainMatter, your stupidity certainly will not stop, so why complain about someone else's? You have yet to write a SINGLE coherent sentence.

Reply to
Flyguy

Hey SL0WMAN, finally you say something I can agree with: "I just post rude comments" But you should have said "damn rude." You also lie with abandon and (wrongfully) think you are smarter than everyone else.

Reply to
Flyguy

Jasen Betts is a ASD f***ed Asshole:

** No it doesn't.

** No-one should need to explain such obvious truths.
** No need to exists , cos you are one. FOAD bloody idiot.
Reply to
Phil Allison

snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote: ====================================

** Yep, he still is.

** Aaawwww - thanks pal.

** He was described as being "dead wood" here decades ago.

FYI: I am not about to let myself become anyone's "whipping boy".

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Kevin Aylward wrote: ================= Hi,

just a word of advice :

  1. You need to quit using intelligent arguments on someone who isn't.

  1. Bill is not in touch with reality - likely he never has been.

  2. I have "pissed on" him hundreds of times till he is soaked in verbal urine.

  1. He cannot even smell it.

If you, I and a few others ganged up on him, mercilessly, no holds barred for a week he would give up.

Also repeated email the IEEE's address in NSW and complain the old fool is defaming their organisation in public.

FYI:

there is a big irony here:

While in high school and at Sydney uni, one of my closest pals was Jim Prendergast. Aka " E. James Prendergast " former CEO of the IEEE home base in the USA. I know his family here and met his American wife Janice - formerly Jim's dental nurse.

I'm sure Jim would not be amused by Bill's obnoxious antics.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Phil doesn't seem to be able to construct intelligent arguments, so he can't be speaking from experience.

Clearly not the "reality" that Phil seems to want to confront - which mostly seems to come from Sky New (Australia's version of Fox News).

Phil does like his self-serving delusions.

Text-only news groups aren't good at transferring odours.

Probably not.

The IEEE e-mail system is famously good at rejecting spam.

So complain directly to him. It might be a good idea to get somebody else to check the message before you send it, and edit out a few of your favourite words.

Prominent people get a lot of junk e-mail and your posting style is one that junk filters tend to reject.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Exactly. He relies on Wikipedia rather than doing proper, book-based research. That's the lazy way and the concealed price of this supposedly 'free' resource is factual inaccuracy. Bill posts a lot of crap and cites Wikipedia as authority for it. Then when anyone disagrees with him on any topic he feels strongly about his answer is to execute them - by hanging! One has to wonder why someone who believes capital punishment is an appropriate solution to settle an argument would frequent a discussion group of all places! --

"The Communists are further reproached with desiring to abolish countries and nationality."

- The Communist Manifesto, Marx & Engels

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Its a weakness I have.....one keeps on believing that they may be hope..... when there isn't...I am in denial...:-)

-- Kevin Aylward

SuperSpice

invalid unparseable

Cursitor Doom does like to claim that. What I actually do is post links to Wikipedia articles, after I've read them and checked that they do conform to the book-based research that I've been doing for most of my life.

Not exactly true. There may have been an occasional word play where this was implied for comic effect.

I don't believe that capital punishment is ever an appropriate solution. A situation where malicious idiots like Cursitor Doom put themselves into life-threatening environments because they are malicious idiots does have an ironic appeal, but they do have to endanger their own live by their own ill-considered actions.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman